where and when you can find us
VivaNext [York Region Rapid Transit Corporation] posts construction notices, announcements, invitations, news, videos, photos and other relevant information to our social media accounts. Please feel free to contact us at any time – we’ll get back to you as soon as possible during regular office hours.
Below is a listing of our accounts and the type of information posted.
|Tweets and re-tweets regarding:
|A wide variety of posts and discussions, including:
|Project related videos, including:
|Project and general interest blogs including:
We welcome discussion and appreciate your feedback, and we want it to be a positive experience:
- Only content issued directly from our social media accounts reflects our views and opinions, and if we link to external organizations or companies, we aren’t endorsing their products or services.
- We will remove, without notification, content that we consider objectionable, including [but not limited to]: pornographic and indecent content, profanity, spam and sales information, threatening, abusive, obscene, hateful or racist content, derogatory terms, confidential and proprietary information, and content that breaches personal privacy or that encourages illegal activity.
- We will block users, without notification, who post objectionable content to our accounts.
- We periodically monitor social media, but we may only see a comment about us if we’re mentioned [e.g., @vivaNext]. And since we don’t like to interrupt a conversation, we’ll usually only join the discussion if we’re asked a direct, sincere question.
- We will not respond to comments posted on others’ social media where inaccurate, libellous, defamatory and/or harassing content is posted.
- If the response is too detailed or private for social media, we may choose to respond offline by phone, email or in person.
- All content that we post on our social media accounts, including photos and video, is the property of York Region Rapid Transit Corporation [YRRTC] and should not be used without express written permission from YRRTC.
- We reserve the right to change this policy at any time.