We’re all eyes and ears. People in York Region care—a lot. About their neighbours, their neighbourhoods, and preserving their quality of life.
It’s one of the great things about living here.
From planning and municipal committees to businesses and community groups, we welcome everyone’s comments and input. We believe in open dialogue that’s transparent and responsive.
So how can you ask questions or share concerns?
- Post a comment on our blog
- Watch us on YouTube
- Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn or check us out on Facebook.
If you’re not sure what we post and where, feel free to peruse our social media policy.
- Visit a project information office or attend a public consultation, open house, or workshop
- Contact your Community Liaison
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 905-886-6767
- Write to us at: York Region Rapid Transit Corporation, 3601 Highway 7 East, Twelfth Floor, Markham, ON, L3R 0M3