Bus stop relocations: Highway 7 East
February 27, 2013
As the transformation of Highway 7 continues with the construction of the rapidway and boulevards, it is necessary to relocate bus stops from time to time or temporarily suspend service at some stops. Below you will find the most up-to-date information regarding YRT/Viva stops along Highway 7 between Bayview Avenue and Warden Avenue.
- The YRT stop at Town Centre Boulevard (northeast corner) will be moving (date will be indicated one week prior to move).
- The bus stop at Woodbine Avenue (northeast corner) will be moving to the northwest corner in March (date will be indicated one week prior to move).
Status of bus stops
- The YRT bus stop at Saddlecreek Drive (northeast corner) is out of service.
- The YRT bus stop at Cochrane Drive (southwest corner) is out of service.
- Two YRT stops have moved to their permanent location.
- Seventeen vivastations have been relocated.
What are we doing to assist riders?
- We will maintain an accessible boarding area.
- Riders will board curbside.
- Stops will be clearly marked by signage and will have a pole to identify the temporary stop.
- There will be stanchions to identify temporary bus stops.
- Staff will be onsite to assist riders on the first day that a bus stop is relocated.
map not to scale